Klacko Mast Kit for SW350 – $899 USD
Designed especially to integrate a Superwind 350 aboard any quality sailing vessel, the Klacko Marine Mast Kit is comprised of polished stainless steel components designed to last years in salt water conditions. The main tube stands 9′ above deck and is built from 2.25 ” stainless steel tube that has been electropolished to give a high gloss appearance. Also included are two 7′ stanchion supports made from 7/8″ tubing. This mast kit includes a custom base that is flexible enough to accommodate any ship integration, including reverse transoms, stern pulpits accessories, etc.
Finished Mast Weight - 40lbs.
Superwind 350-II Kit – $3,450.00 USD
The Superwind 350-II Kit includes:
- Superwind 350-II unit - available in 12V or 24V
- Our newest version of unbelievably quiet blades - these carbon-fiber reinforced blades combine outstanding aerodynamic performance with super-quiet operation.
- SCR Marine Charge Controller – designed with the ability to charge two banks of batteries, as well as a wide range of battery types (including AGM and lithium technologies).
- Diversion Load Resistor – works in tandem with our high-tech diversion load controller to allow for full battery charging, and enables truly autonomous operation.
- Safety-Stop Switch
- Delrin Marine Mast Integration Bushing – works with any 2" schedule 40 aluminum masts as well as 2 1/4" stainless steel tube (2.25", 16 gauge wall). Ask for details.
Rated Power 350W
Rated Wind Speed 25 knots (12.5 m/s)
Cut-out Wind Speed None
Rotor Diameter 1.22 m
Number of Blades 3
Rotor Blade Material CFRP
Rotor Speed 500-1300rpm
Generator Permanent Magnets
Voltage 12VDC/ 24VDC
Connection Charge Regulator
Speed Control Passive Pitch Control
Power Control Passive Pitch Control
Main Brake Electro Dynamic
Nacelle Weight 11.5 kg
Note: Superwind 350 wind turbines are also available in 48V for special marine applications.
Superwind 350 Replacement Parts
Standard Blade Set
Carbon-fiber reinforced blades, optimized to induce micro turbulence, combine outstanding aerodynamic performance with super-quiet operation. Integrated rotor control system continuously adjusts the pitch of the blades to minimize noisy stall effects and limit rotor speed during even the most extreme wind velocities.
High-Visibility Blade Set
Carbon-fiber reinforced blades, with fluorescent tips which offer higher visibility in lower light such as at dusk or dawn. These blades are typically used in areas where blade visibility is a concern. These blades combine outstanding aerodynamic performance with super-quiet operation. Superwind's integrated rotor control system continuously adjusts the pitch of the blades to minimize noisy stall effects and limit rotor speed during even the most extreme wind velocities.
Superwind Stop Switch
The Superwind stop switch is allows the user to shut down the wind turbine when needed. The switch allows you to short the positive and negative leads of the turbine together to use the magnetic breaking of the generator. The switch is included in the turbine kit.
Delrin Integration Bushing
The bushing is comprised of high quality Delrin plastic. The bushing is machined to fit inside a 2″ sch 40 pipe. This bushing is included in the factory wind turbine kit.
Remote Temperature Sensor
The external temperature sensor allows for more accurate battery charging if your charge controller is not located in the same area as your batteries. You simply wire the temperature sensor to charge controller and bolt the sensor to the battery terminal, or glue the sensor to the battery case. The sensor comes with a 3’cable (customer may add more cable if necessary).
* All prices is USD. Shipping not included in pricing. All prices & availability subject to change without notice.